Monday, August 1, 2011

Obedience is better...

Obedience is better than sacrifice...this is so true, but sometimes God requires both. This is what I am learning. Sometimes God asks for both obedience and sacrifice. This is where I am at in my walk with Him right now. He has asked me for 100% obedience, but with that came a sacrifice that was the hardest thing I've ever done. He asked me to sacrifice my hopes, dreams, plans, and love, in promising that He would prove to be so much greater than all these things I had. I have yet to see the results of this sacrifice (it's only been a little over a week:)) but I am trusting that He will follow through with His promises. He has promised to move quickly, with blessings, abundantly. He has promised that this year (my 32 birth year) would be the greatest that I have seen...hard to imagine since it started out as the hardest I have ever experienced. I know that He is faithful and that His plans are mighty. I know that in my obedience He will find me faithful. I am not saying in any way has this been easy. It is a constant struggle and a daily reminder. But I love Him more than I want anything or anyone in this world.

Still Broken but Walking Forward,

Simply Drea<><

No comments:

Post a Comment