Monday, August 22, 2011

I KNOW...

Today is an okay day...Today most teachers and teachers started school...I thought I would be one of those, but at this point, I am not. I'm still trying to understand what God is doing, I've resigned to figuring it out, I never will, but trying to understand it, still working on it. My emotions are a roller coaster. I still get angry, I still hurt, I still get sad, I still cry, but I am learning how to deal with each emotion as it comes. I know that God knows what He is doing and I know that He has a plan...that knowledge, however, doesn't make it any easier. I still have losses, I still have holes in my heart, it's still broken, I'm still hurt...
The Word...this is where I find my strength, this is where my help comes from. Although it is still hard, my life, I am so thankful that I have the Word of God that becomes alive in Me. I have His promises that I can cling too---even though sometimes I feel like they aren't true---I know they are. I know that what I can't see with my human eyes, I can see with my spiritual eyes. I know that NOTHING is impossible for Him. I know that greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world. I know that My God shall supply ALL my needs. I know that He is Jehovah Jireh, I know that there is power in the very name of Jesus. I know that perfect love cast out all fear. I know that God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and of a sound mind. I know that His peace is a peace that passes ALL understanding. I know that Joy comes in the morning. I know that His mercies are new every morning. I know that the Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in Him. I know that the steps of a righteous man are ordered by God. I know that the righteous are never forsaken. I know that the just shall live by faith. I know that the God of Jacob, of Moses, of Abraham, of Isaac, of Paul, of Peter, of Smith Wigglesworth, of C. S. Lewis, of Billy Graham, of my grandmother, is the SAME God that lives in Me! He is the same God! HE hasn't changed, He has never been unfaithful, He has never broken a promise, He has never left me hungry, or without a roof over my heard, or without anything else that I NEED. He knows every detail that needs to happen, for me personally, and for my family. He knows the time frame that it needs to happen in and he knows the finances that are needed to make it happen. He is a detailed God, and He is a strategic God! This is the God I serve and this is the God that is going to come through for me and for my family once again!

Broken yet hopeful,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment