Monday, August 29, 2011

Have Your Way

I'm back in Tyler after spending a week in Waxahachie to watch my nieces because my sister had inservice. It was a long week, but I had fun:) I should be in Gilmer, I need to go home and start packing up my house. It's just so overwhelming. I feel like I don't have anything to go home to anymore. It's hard just being there. But I know that it has to get done and I'm the only one who can do it.
I don't feel like I belong. I don't feel like I "fit" anywhere. I hate this feeling. I hate being in this place. Yesterday, the final nail was hammered into the coffin of a part of my life. It hurts, and my heart is still so very broken. I want to believe that it is for the best, and I want to believe that God has better, but I don't feel it, I don't know that I can believe it right now.
I feel like I have all these pieces to a puzzle, and I've been trying to put them to the wrong picture. Or maybe I am the piece that is trying to form into the wrong puzzle.
I don't know where to go, or what to do. I don't know if I'm supposed to be in Waxahachie anymore. I mean, I know that someday maybe, but right now I am not sure that there is anything for me there. SO, I don't know where to go, or what to do. I am 32 years old and this sure isn't where I ever thought I would be...in this place.
I have to depend completely on God. He has to be my source for everything. I have to trust Him to provide that job, to provide the money, to provide the house, etc. My heart is to broken to hope for much of anything right now, but I have to trust that He knows what He is doing, and that He will meet me where I'm at.
I've been listening to a song by Britt Nicole called "Have Your Way." It's a hard song to sing, to hear, and to pray, but I have to...Here are the lyrics:

Feels like I've been here forever,
Why can't you just intervene?
Do you see the tears keep falling?
And I'm falling apart at the seams.
But you never said the road would be easy,
But you said that you would never leave.
And you never promised that this life wasn't hard,
But you promised you'd take care of me.

So I'll stop searching for the answers,
I'll stop praying for an escape,
And I'll trust you, God, with where I am,
And believe that you will have your way.
Just have your way.
Just have your way.

When my friends and my family have left me,
And I feel so ashamed and so cold,
Remind me that you take broken things
And turn them into beautiful.

So I'll stop searching for the answers,
I'll stop praying for an escape,
And I'll trust you, God, with where I am,
And believe that you will have your way.
Just have your way.
Just have your way.

Even if my dreams have dies,
And even if I don't survive,
I'll still worship you with all my life.
My life.

And I'll stop searching for the answers,
I'll stop praying for an escape.
And I'll trust you God, with where I am,
And believe that you will have your way.
Just have your way.
Just have your way.

I know you will.
I won't forget,
You love me.
Have your way




No comments:

Post a Comment