Wednesday, August 10, 2011

overwhelmed..

So many things running through my mind...over and over and over. How do I make them stop? This blog will probably be random, because that's how my thoughts are coming here lately. There are so many things that have to be done, that I have to do in the next few weeks. My first thought is ,"How am I gonna do all this?" Followed by, "How am I going to afford to do all this?" I have no job, I have no money, I have bills that have to be paid, things that have to get fixed, I have to pack, and move, and figure out where I'm gonna live and what I'm gonna do with all the stuff, and where I'm going to put it...How am I going to pay my bills? How is all this going to happen...I know that God is a God of the details, and I know that He knew all of this before even I did, but I am human and I think ALOT! I will choose to trust Him to work out the details, all the details, because I don't have any other option...He is going to have to do this, because quite simply, I cant.
I had an interview on Monday. They said they would call by Tues. morning, seeing as how new teacher inservice started today, Wednesday. However, my phone never rang. They never called. It gets really frustrating, you know. If you are going to be a professional, atleast have the decency, the respect to call and let people know. THey are counting on knowing. We are counting on knowing...either way, we deserve to know. This isn't the first time this has happened. Apparently, schools do this all the time. Atleast to me anyways.
I am still trusting and believing in God. However, this is not how I wanted it to happen. I told God I didn't want to rush, I wanted to be able to take my time. And now, everything is already so overwhelming, and I don't even have a job...
I am still choosing to trust, I am still choosing to believe that He has a greater plan...but I am human and sometimes it's hard. I know that when I look back on this time, I will see and be amazed at what God has done. It's just hard when you're in it:) I'm ready to start writing happy blogs, joyous blogs, victorious blogs. We still have a long ways to go, but I am ready for some good things to come...

Broken and learning,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment