Saturday, August 27, 2011

Thank You

I just want to say Thank you. Thank you to those of you who read this blog faithfully. To those of you who stand by me, who support me, who never judge me. My emotions and my journey, through this blog, have been hard, but they have been real. It isn't always easy to post these. Some days, I feel that what I write may offend people. What? She's angry at God?" "She just called God a liar!" "Can you believe it?!!" But, I don't write these blogs for any one but me. This is the way I have learned to deal with my emotions, to process what I am going through. I don't always feel like I have people that I can talk to--I don't always know what to say, words get fumbled up when they come out and they don't make sense--but through this blog, I have learned that what I feel, what I want to say, flows perfectly through my fingers. I believe that God has given me a gift. I believe that HE talks through me sometimes in these blogs. I started writing these blogs for myself, so I could go back and read what I have written, so I would have a recorded account of the journey that God is taking me on, through. What I am beginning to realize is that these blogs aren't just for me. God is using me to speak life into others, He is using this blog to lift others up when they are down, to remind others that He is always faithful, and that it is ok to be angry at Him sometimes. He is a big God and He can handle it. And to remind people that just because you get angry, doesn't mean that you are sinning, it's what you choose to do with that anger that matters.
So, I thank you, my readers, for choosing to walk on this journey with me; To follow along as I struggle with this thing called life; To watch as I discover these new facets of God. Thank you for the sweet words, these words encourage me to continue to do what I love. Thank you.

On another note, I'm looking forward to start another journey soon...one that I will share alongside my brother. One, that we believe, God is birthing within us, to minister to people the only way we can right now. SO, I ask that you pray for me, for us. I ask that you will hold us up in your prayers, that our words will be from Him and Him alone. That it will be recieved well. That lives would be changed, and in it, we would be changed:) More to follow...

I will leave you with this...Although I may get angry at God, although I may get mad at him at times; although I may question every thing I know, everything I have ever believed in...trust me, I KNOW who He is. I KNOW that He is the Lion and the Lamb. I KNOW that He is Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. I KNOW that nothing happens until it passes through Him first. I KNOW that His ways are greater than mine. I KNOW that if He would have done what we (my family) wanted Him to, it would have been a miracle---a miracle that only we would have known about, but nonetheless a miracle. But now, now He has just set Himself on a platform to perform a miracle that a whole lot more people will witness. He has now set Himself up to perform the impossible. What man says cannot and will not and should not happen, God is going to prove wrong. His glory will be made known to the nations, this I do believe, through what He is going to do. My family will never be the same! He is changing us, for the better. I wish I could share with you all the details of what He is doing, of what Satan has tried to destroy, and how God has recieved the glory over and over. It isn't time yet, but when that day comes, I hope that you too will be blessed, that if you do not have a personal relationship with Him, that our story, the story that He is writing for us, will cause you to seek after one with Him. If you do have a relationship with Him, my prayer is that this story will forever change how you see Him. That our story will somehow bring you closer to Him then you have ever been. This is all that matters. Everything that I have gone through, everything that I have faced, everything that the future holds, is only for one purpose...to bring glory to His name, to see souls turned to Him. That is why it is so important for me to be real, for my emotions to be raw, for this blog to be open and honest, so that if on the chance someone reads this who is struggling with who God is, or has never heard His name, they will see that I am human, that I feel pain, that I feel anger, but He is greater than all those things! This is my prayer, that if I must go through these things, I will do it for His glory, for the advancement of His Kingdom. Trust me, I am not done with this journey at all, there are many more days to come, some filled with sadness, some filled with doubt and questions, some still filled with anger, and hopefully, some filled with joy and laughter. I know that there are many more bumps and turns in the road. I don't know what the road is going to look like, but I do know that the destination is the same. I know that when all this over and we look back at what we've gone through, when the emotions aren't so fresh, when we don't have to live breath by breath or moment by moment as much as we have to now, when we can talk about it, without shedding tears, or experiencing doubts, I know that we will be much stronger than we have ever imagined. I know that our faith in God will be indescribable, and our testimonies will be amazing!
What satan has meant for evil, MY GOD Will turn to good!!:)

Broken but learning to heal,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment