Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Come Like the Rain!

Wow! I know that it has been a little bit since I have written in here, but I really haven't had a lot to say, and I was tired of writing the same old stuff, the same feelings, emotions, stories, etc, so I just stopped writing for a while. I AM BACK:)!
Let me tell you that God is amazing! I can't explain to you everything that has happened in my life the past couple of months, the past couple of weeks. Something is stirring up within me! No, my circumstances have not changed, in fact by the world's standards, you would say that they have gotten a little worse (no need for details). BUT, I know who my Source is!!! My future is amazing!
God has required alot from me.  He has asked me sacrifice, that at times seemed so great.  Everything within me wanted to make sure that I was really hearing God, because I didn't want it to be true.  My flesh, my heart, did not want to sacrfice what He was asking of me.  But my spirit, my soul, could not NOT do it.  I knew that He would not ask me to give something up that He would not give back in return 100 times greater than I could ever imagine! 
My mind is in a new place, my heart is in a new place.  Everything that happens in my life, I know is for a purpose.  I know that He has great things in store for me, a ministry that I haven't even tasted yet.  I know that there are young women out there that will be going through things that I have already gone through, and because of the wisdom gained through my own circumstances, I will be able to help them get to where I am, where I will be, quicker!  Praise Jesus!  I know that there are great things in store for me, for my future! 
There is a song that I have been listening to alot lately, and it is the cry of my heart, my soul!  I would like to share it with you.  No matter what my soul longs for Him!  My soul longs for who He is, for what He desires, nothing and noone else will do!  Come like the Rain, Lord Jesus!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment