Tuesday, April 17, 2012

CHOOSING!

I wish that I could share with you the excitement that I feel in the air! I wish that you could feel what I feel. I am so excited about the plans that God has for me, and I am so grateful that His plans are so much greater than mine! I am so thankful that even though I don't understand all the pain, all the heartache (which alot has been caused by my own choices), I KNOW that His grace and His mercy is real and so overwhelming! I know that He has so much in store for me, for my family, and if I took the time to tell you everything that I believe, I feel, you wouldn't even believe me! His plans are GREAT!

I am doing well. It is a process, a moment by moment, breath by breath process. Every morning I must CHOOSE to forgive, CHOOSE to move forward, CHOOSE to believe that I am in the cradle of His arms, and CHOOSE to obey His every word. The man I loved is dead, the man he is now is lost. So, I'm grieving. Through this grief, I am CHOOSING to see that He is good. I am CHOOSING to focus my vision on Him and His promises for me. He has promised me good things, great things. He has promised a man who will love me like no other. If anything, I am grateful for what I had, because it will make me so thankful for what I get. Looking back, knowing what I know now, I see His favor, His grace, His mercy on my life. I'm seeing how much He truly loves me. So, in the words of my amazing brother, "Goodbye PooPoohead ____! Hello, Amazing Future!":)

I have been reminded once again, that every choice, EVERY CHOICE that a person makes affects more than just themselves. No matter whether the choice be good or bad, it affects everyone around you. In my case, this persons choice has effected me to the core of my being. The very foundation on which I stood was shaken, but you know what? I'm still standing! I will never give anyone enough power in my life to destroy me...no one will destroy me, because I am a daughter of the KING! If I can share anything that I have learned, I will share this: MY GOD IS GOOD! One day I will write a book, and in this book, I will share the truth as I know it, the truth as I have lived it. I will share my mistakes, my failures, my successes, and my strength! Through this blog you, my readers, have been given snippets of my life over the past few years, but through my book, you will see how every blog, every strand has come together to create a beautifully woven quilt of God's grace, mercy, forgiveness, and love over my life. Clothed in Him I am dreaming His dreams for my life...HIS DREAMS! Because of the sacrifice, the obedience that He has required and asked of me, my rewards will be bountiful:)! How exciting-this new journey that I am on...to watch as my fairytale, my true romance, unfold throughout my life. I have proven that I will not settle for anything, ANYTHING less than His perfect best for me!:) He is my Kinsmen Redeemer:) Love to all:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment