Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Trusting...

Thank you! Thank you to each and every one of you who have visited the website http://www.breakingthehush.webs.com/. The feedback has been amazing and God is already working through this site. People's lives are already being touched and we have already been able to minister! I know that this has been God-breathed and although I feel so overwhelmed with this honor at times, I know that God will give me the wisdom to do everything that needs to be done:) Shawn is so excited as well, and that is an awesome feeling:)

On another note, I am moving to Waxahachie in a week and a half. I still haven't paid September's rent (waiting on God for a miracle), I am behind on my car payments, and the bills just seem to keep coming. I have applied for every job that I can think of and nothing. I know that God has a plan, and I know that He will provide. His Word says that I can ask anything in His Name and He will answer, so I am asking once again, for His provision, for a job, for the finances to move, for a place to store the things that won't fit at my sisters house, and so many other things that are needed. He is trying and testing me in what seems like every area of my life right now, and boy am I ready for something GOOD! I only hope that through this testing and this trying that I am honoring His Name and He is receiving the glory.

So, please keep or continue to keep my family and I in your prayers. And THANK YOU once again for the amazing responses. Please spread the word, tell your friends, family, co-workers, churches, and everyone else you can think of about "breaking the hush" and help us bring freedom to this world!

Broken and waiting,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment