Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stay Tuned

I have spent the last 48 hours working on this project for my brother. It has been frustrating, confusing, and difficult, but I will say it has also been rewarding. I am excited about what it to come, I am excited about the opportunities that this is going to open for Shawn, for me, for my family! SO, this is just an anoncement to let you all know that it is coming soon! I hope to launch the website within the next day or two. Are we ready for this? Are we ready for the world to know? Sometimes I don't think so, but I know that there are souls that are ready, there are hurting that are ready, there are broken and bound that need to be freed! This may be their open door. This may contain the key to their freedom! So, Ready or not!:)
Please keep us in your prayers and stay tuned!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment