Monday, September 19, 2011

Here we go...

This is it...this is what I've been working on for the last 72 hours. THis is what I have poured my heart and soul into. I want it to be perfect. I want it to be effective. I want to do this story justice. Many of you have wondered why my blogs have been so dark, so painful over the last couple of months or so...well, this site will help you to understand. My life, my families life, was shaken to the core on August 3, 2011. We got some news that we weren't expecting, that we weren't prepared to hear. We had come so far, we were doing so well. EVERYONE was doing so well. Our family was closer to each other, and to God, then we had ever been. I can say that we were finally getting happy again. Things were looking up...and then BOOM! Everything changed--well, our circumstances changed, but our hope, our trust, our faith in God, that, at times, was questioned, but it was never doubted. We know that GOd has great things in store for us. We are just so ready, I am so ready, to put this chapter, this story, behind us. However, this we know---God works ALL THINGS together for the good of those who love him!!!

This is the story of my brother, the story of my family. It is a story that we are all currently living in. It's a story of forgiveness, redepmtion, restoration, love, grace, mercy, freedom, and hope.

http://www.breakingthehush.webs.com

SO check it out, share it with your friends, your family, your church, your pastors, anyone and everyone that you think needs to hear it!

Broken yet healing,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment