Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bittersweet

It's been a while since I have been able to write. I had this blog all ready to go on October 6...my brother's 3o bday, but I lost it all---stupid computer...and it was to hard to write again. So, here I am:) I'm all packed and moved. I would really rather never move again, but I am SO grateful for the help that I did have...my mom and I COULD NOT have done it without them:)
Okay, so I am officially a resident of Waxahachie. Am I happy? Well, I know that I am exactly where God wants me, so there is an inner happiness...even thought nothing else is like I want it at all! I do not have a job. I moved here in faith:) I have bills that still have to be paid, that are now 3 months behind. I still owe September's rent for the apartment I just moved out of, etc. BUT I do know that I am where God wants me, He has promised to take care of me, so I must just listen closely to His voice and follow where He leads:) He has promised to never leave me or forsake me:) I did get to actually go see Shawn on Tues. which was very nice. It's so much better "in person" than on the phone---it's actually through a closed circuit television. It's bittersweet. There is never enough time, it goes by way to fast either way. I miss him. I miss talking to him, I miss watching a movie with him and hearing his contagious laughter at the most inopportune times! I miss just knowing he's around.
This is supposed to be the start of a new chapter for me. This is supposed to be the beginning of something amazing---I don't like the way it has started, but I will trust that God knows what He is doing:) I can't do anything else but trust and have faith in Him and His plan for my life:)

Slowly healing,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment