Friday, October 5, 2012

My Future

To My Future Husband,


I prayed for you today. I prayed that you would be surrounded by a group of men that would not only be great friends, but they would be a support for you like the disciples were for Jesus. I prayed that they would hold you accountable, that you would not only be poured into by them, but that you would pour into them. I prayed that your anointing and your calling would be guarded. I prayed that you would be a man of strength, a man of integrity, a man of honor. I prayed that the Word would become real to you, that it would be LIFE. I prayed that the words you speak would bring life to those around you, that people would be drawn to you because of the power the Lord bestows on you. I prayed that a supernatural peace would wrap around you, that you would know there is nothing that is too big for God. I prayed that you would be a man who knows God’s voice more clearly than you know your own; that you would obey that voice with a swiftness and a severity that is uncommon. I prayed that even now you would be praying for me, that God would be teaching you how to cover me. I prayed that He would be preparing you to be the man, the husband, and the father that He is requiring you to be. I prayed that He would place money into your hands, that He would give you wisdom in your finances, and that He would bless everything that you touch. I prayed that you would want for nothing, that as quickly as He places money into your hands, you just as quickly give it back to Him. I prayed that He would give you handfuls on purpose. I prayed that He would give you favor in your career, your ministry, your finances, your family, and your life as you walk throughout each day. I prayed that you would have a massive faith to believe for the impossible things. I prayed that He would be the first thing on your mind when you wake up and the last thing on your mind before you sleep. I prayed that He would give you dreams and visions about your future, about me, about the life He is calling you, us, to live. I prayed that He would place healing in you hands, that your voice would bring restoration to the broken, freedom to the bound, hope to the hopeless, and salvation to the lost. I prayed that every generational curse, every past failure, every past hurt, would be broken and that you would walk forward with a knowledge of who you are in Him. I prayed that you would be a man after the very heart of God. I prayed that when the day comes for us to finally meet, that we would both be so lost in Him that He has to point us towards each other. I prayed that we would be more consumed with pursuing Him instead of chasing each other. I prayed that your heart and your passion for worship would be greater than anything that I have ever dreamed. I prayed that you would walk in all the gifts of God, that spiritually, our DNA would be the same. I prayed that you would not only be aware of the prophetic, but that you would walk boldly in it. I prayed that your heart would beat in rhythm with His heart, that your lungs would breathe His breath, and that you would bleed His blood. I prayed that you would be so lost in Him that His identity is the only one you know. I prayed that you would be so consumed by the Lord that you would seek Him on how to pursue me, how to romance me, how to woo me. I prayed that I would become the woman that you need me to be. I prayed that I would be the wife that you have prayed for, that I would meet your every desire, every dream. I prayed that you would be so in tune with the voice of God, that I would have no problem trusting you, following your every move, submitting to your authority, because I KNOW that you are hearing from the Lord. This is what I prayed for you today. This is what I will pray for you every day.

Love,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment