Thursday, October 11, 2012

I KNOW:)

I love the Lord.  If anything, I hope that the past two years worth of blogs, my love for the Lord has been more evident than anything else.  I want nothing more than I want HIM.  I want NOTHING MORE.  My desire for Him, my desire to do His will, to be obedient to Him, to live out His dreams for my life, is stronger and beats harder than my desire for anything or anyone else. 
I am learning that I am worth it.  I am worth waiting for.  I am worth His best for me.  I deserve His best...not for any other reason than He wants to give His best to me.  He loves me.  How dare I keep Him from providing that blessing, that honor from me.  To the world, my life doesn't look blessed...it doesn't look worth much, but oh how I am.  No, I don't have a job or a car right now, and I live with my sister and four nieces...BUT the opportunities that this has provided for me has been more than I could ever have dreamed...the things that He is allowing me to do are humbling, and with a job I NEVER would be able to do these things.  So, I know that although I don't understand it, I KNOW that I am exactly where God wants me, doing EXACTLY what He wants me to be doing for such a time as this.  I have not gone hungry, I am not homeless, I am blessed.  I know that He has and will continue to provide for my every need when I need them.  I KNOW that He still has the perfect job for me in His perfect timing.  Obedience to Him is so rewarding! 
I have also learned that my past relationship, whatever it meant, has taught me what I want, what I deserve.  I am a princess of the King.  I am an heiress to the throne of the King of Kings and because of that, I deserve to be treated as just that.  I deserve the man that He has for me, one who will love me with His love, one that will pursue me like He pursues me.  A man who covers me, prays for me, supports me, and gets me.  Not a man who uses my blessings as excuses to be less than He has called him to be.  A man who is completley confident in His identity in Christ and I don't fill the hole, but rather fit into the puzzle of his life:)
He promised me that I would get to watch my fairytale unfold before my very eyes...so I will seek Him and do just that:)

Dreaming His Dreams,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment