Thursday, May 24, 2012

What have I done?...

I'm sitting here in the library staring at this computer screen, thinking, "What in the world am I doing?  What have I done?"  I am supposed to be writing a paper, which was due yesterday.  I have been sick, and haven't felt like doing anything, especially writing a paper on psychology.  Today, my plan was to knock this paper out...boy, did I have myself fooled.  I have no idea what I am doing, and throughout the day, all the insecurities of my former self came back...what if I can't do this?  I have always been horrible at writing papers, at least I think so.  Yes, I can write, I am a writer, when I can write what I want, but you give me a topic, that I know absolutely nothing about and I get stuck.  What if I have gotten completely in over my head and I can't swim?!  What if I sink before I ever really get started?! I know that I can do this.  Shoot, I have already done it once before---and i succeeded!  I won't be able to do this on my own, but thankfully, I am not doing this on my own.  He is with me.  He will help me make it through this, just like everything else.  He will help me to think clearly, to be productive.  He will keep me calm in moments of panic.  I know that He is with me.  I will take this one day at a time, one assignment at a time, one page at a time, and I will succeed.  Part of this is probably because I feel like I have been hit my a bus, and then it backed up over me and hit me again!  So, I have communicated with the professor and hopefully I will get this paper done by tomorrow, just in time to start the next one:)! Sorry this is so short, but I have a paper to write!:)  Will update again soon, when I have more things to talk about, this schooling seems to be my life write now:)

Dreaming with Him,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment