Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Faithful

I don't know alot of things...Shocker I know!:) But, what I do know is that God is faithful. He is and has always been faithful! He has never failed me, never fallen short of his promises for me. There's a song by Matt Redman called "Never Once." No matter where my life has been, what I've been through, going through, or going to go through, He has and never will leave me to walk alone. I may not understand what He is doing, why He is allowing me, my brother, my family, to walk along this path, through this journey, I don't know, and I may never understand---BUT I know that He is faithful!
There isn't alot more I can say about that. HE IS FAITHFUL! That pretty much sums it up:) So as you may be walking through what seems like the darkest time of your life, you feel you are all alone, you don't understand what God is doing, and you feel like He has left you, that He's just picking on you, or even that He hates you...trust me, He is faithful!

http://youtu.be/7OqZ5Quae8Y

No comments:

Post a Comment