Monday, July 11, 2011

WIDE AWAKE

David. (to Elijah):


This morning was the first morning I can remember, that I didn't open my eyes and feelthat sadness...I thought the person who wrote that note had an answer for me.





Elijah. (to David)


That little bit of sadness in the morning you spoke of? I think I know what that is. Perhaps you're not doing what you're supposed to be doing.





_M. Night Shyamalan's film Unbreakable





Unbreakable is a fictional story about a seemingly ordinary person who discovers he is nothing less than a superhero.





This is an excerpt from a book by Erwin Raphael McManus called "Wide Awake: The Future is Waiting Within You." This book has transformed my life. There are too many amazing people with unfulfilled lived and unfulfilled dreams. Its life we have yet to discover that we are more than we know. I may not know you well, or even at all, but I do know this one thing: there is a hero within you waiting to be awakened. Each one of us has an extraordinary potential that has yet to be awakened. This world, this generation needs us to find the hero within is. We have to choose the BEST life for us. We have to stop sleeping through our dreams!
This world needs us to stop sleeping through our dreams. This generation needs us to dream WIDE AWAKE! Can you imagine what would happen if we stopped sleeping through our dreams and started dreaming while WIDE AWAKE?
Think about it...
I invite you to start dreaming with me wide awake! Let's wake up from our sleep and start putting into reality the dreams God has for us!

Dreaming WIDE AWAKE,

Andrea<><

No comments:

Post a Comment