Tuesday, June 23, 2009

California, Here I come!!!

My life is a whirlwind right now...or atleast it seems to be. Packing up a house that has the stuff of three people, alone, is a task in and of itself...trying to figure out what belongs to who, etc. Packing without really knowing what you are doing. I know that I am going to California, but right now, I have no idea what I am going to do there, where I am going to live, how i am going to survive. I do know this---this is a faith walk that I have never taken before. I have had to God for a lot of things in my life, but never like this. He has never asked me to pick up my entire life and leave everything I have known behind; my family, my friends, my church, my job, my life...to go to a strange place, a place that I have never been before and start all over. I never really even asked for this, but I know that this is the destiny He has for my life, for right now. I don't know where this road will lead me, what doors it will open, who I will meet, what will happen, but I do know that I am willing. That's all He asks of me, right? I am learning faith in its upmost definition---subtance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen---hope. I hope for those promises. I hope for a future. I hope. I will see those things that He has promised, happen. I hope that you will choose to be a part of my journiey---to watch with me as things unfold in this journey that I am taking. I covet your prayers as I listen closely to the Lord as He directs my every step, opens every door that needs to be opened, and closes the ones that need to be closed. I am excited and scared all at the same time---this is so out of my comfort zone, so out of what I would do, which is exactly why it thrills me. I know that it is completely HIm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment