Monday, June 1, 2009

A new journey...

It's been a while. So much here is going on...there are so many changes happening all around me...school is over in 3 days, I'm going on a road trip for a couple of weeks at the end of this months...moving to California end of July, and so many more things that I can't even begin to talk about right now. God is teaching me more about blind faith than I think I ever wanted to know. I have so many questions, so many things I want to know, but He just says, "trust me." He has never failed me, He has never let me down, so why would I doubt him now. He is asking me to go to a place I have never been. He is asking me to leave behind everything that I know, everyone I know, everything comfortable, and follow Him. I am leaving behind my friends, my family, my job, my church, to follow Him into unfamiliar territory. This is a new walk for me, a new level. However scared that I am, i am excited. I am thrilled to see where He will take me to, what He will do in me. I'm excited to watch Him work everything out for me. This is the greatest step of faith that I have ever taken, but I believe that it will be the greatest outpour of blessings that I have ever seen! I hope you will choose to come along as i blog about this unfamiliar but exciting journey in my life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment