Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tagged...

So, we play the "tagging game" once again:)

Here are my 8 things:
8 things I am Looking Forward To:
Going to Cali on my road trip:)
Watching how God works everything out for good in a certain situation
the future
swimming
Watching my nieces grow up
sleeping in tomorrow
Seeing my parents
Moving to California:)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
slept in
Read a book
Blogged
Went to the store
Gave my dog a bath
Cleaned my bathroom
Watched a movie

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
Fly:)
Worry Less
travel more
fix it
love more
have more to give more
be in two places at once
end world hunger

8 Shows I watch:
Fringe
Ace of Cakes
So You Think You Can Dance
Jon & Kate Plus 8
American Idol
One Tree Hill
Lost
Psych
8 People I tag:
Christina
Jessica
Jennifer
Angie
Erica
Christina
MaryAnn
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment