Thursday, January 1, 2009

Trying this out

This blogging thing has apparently become quite the thing to do, so I thought I would try it out:) I already have some blogs on myspace and xanga, but thought I'd try this blog spot thing out too. i don't know if this will work, or if anyone will be interested in knowing the in and outs of my life, but its for fun. I have alot of things to say and alot of people I am sure would rather I write them down, and they can read when they have the time:) This is part of my passion---writing. I have always been able to talk with my fingers better than with my mouth. Here is where I will start to write those books God wants me to write, post the pictures He wants me to take. Here is where I will begin this journey that He is asking me to start. So, stay with me as I listen closely to His leading and work out this process here:) Until next time....

1 comment: