Friday, January 2, 2009

I am...

This is who I am. I am a daughter, a granddaughter, a niece, a sister, a sister-in-law, an aunt, a friend, a teacher, a follower of Christ, a world changer, a writer, a photographer, a failure and a succeeder, broken and whole, humble yet proud, a follower yet a leader. A worshipper. This is where I find my strength. In my worship I can go where noone else can take me. I go to a place where my world as I know it doesn't exist. I go into the throne room of the Lord God Almighty where nothing else matters but who He is. My problems, my worries, my stresses, my fears, they all disappear next to Him. When i can't sleep I pop in my ipod, play my favorite worship song and enter into a realm that is like no other. Worshipping is so much more than just singing some words set to music; it is realizing who Jesus is, what He did. It's about letting go of everything I need, everything I want and just being greatful for who He is. He is the reason i sing. He is the reason that I will take those pictures and write those books. In my worship, my life makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment