Thursday, May 9, 2013

In my weakness...

I have a lot of things happening here in my world:)  I GOT A JOB!!  In case any of you are reading my blog and are not my friends on facebook, now you know:)  I got a job, not just any job, but the perfect job:)  I am a Kindergarten teacher at a school district that I have wanted to work at for a long time.  It is a brand new school within this district, only 3 kinder and 3 1st grade teachers to start with.  It will be perfect.  I am excited, it still doesn't seem real.  The last few years have been so hard as I have filled out MANY applications, gone on interview after interview, and nothing...but God knew exactly what He was doing!  I am so thankful for the lessons that I have learned, the growth, wisdom I have gained:)  I am no in the process of looking for/getting a car...it is becoming more complicated and difficult than I had intended...there are so many options and choices out there that I am overwhelmed and it is insane!

Now on to another note...I am tired.  I am tired of missing my brother.  I am tired of him not being around, not being able to call him whenever I see/hear something hysterical...we have a lot of the same humor...I miss just talking to him, sharing my life, what's happening in my world with him.  I KNOW that God has promised his soon release, I KNOW that.  This is where faith comes in...the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen..this is where I live by faith and not by sight.  Where I will cling to the promises of Shawn coming home, of God fulfilling the things that He has promised!  It has already started, I got a job---that was a promise that I have waited a long time for...so, I know that God doesn't just lay out a whole bunch of promises and then decides to only follow through with some of them...He is NOT A MAN that He should lie!  I don't understand what He is doing...in my timing, Shawn should be home already...my idea says that he never should have been gone to begin with...although looking back, I KNOW that the man who went in and the man who is coming out are two completely different people.  Shawn is now completely and totally surrendered to the Lord.  There is no struggle, no temptation, that will keep him from His King, from fulfilling his purpose.  So, all this to say, although I still have faith, and my prayer is
God help me in my unbelief," I'm just tired.  BUT I know who my Savior is.  I know what He has promised me and my family and I know that HE will finish what He started!! 

What do people do without Jesus?  How do they live?  How do the survive without having Him to lean on, to go to?  I have no idea..

Fulfilling His Dreams~
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment