Sunday, March 4, 2012

Real Quick

It's been a month since I last posted on this blog. My life has been so busy over the last few weeks that I simply didn't have the time to post anything! So many things that God is doing. I wish I had the time and the words to share, to explain everything He is doing...in my life, my church, my world. I am learning so much. I am learning to lean on God for everything, I mean EVERYTHING! I am learning to go to Him first, to listen to Him only. I have friends that He has placed in my life, yes, but He is the one I turn to. My friends, although they have my best interest at heart, or what they think is my best interest, sometimes comes across as judgement, or just plain nosiness. But, I am learning that God is my final say...that I hear His voice and I listen to Him and everyone else must just trust me to do what He says. I have come to far to turn back now:)!
I still don't have a job, I still don't know what tomorrow holds, but I do know that He is my source! Not man, but God! I know that He has a plan and a purpose for me and I will strive to follow Him everyday with everything that I am. Watch what He unfolds in my life! This has been a short blog, but sweet, very sweet:) I will write again soon!

Moving Forward,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment